It’s Time To Redefine Your Service And Support
Luma Virtual Agent 2.5 is the industry’s first knowledge-centered virtual agent for streamlining enterprise service and support. Luma VA leverages knowledge functionality to harness the power of information. A virtual agent joined to the knowledge repository will magnify the power of self-service and increase end user satisfaction. This release also includes a new range of features to improve administration. With new tools and improved user interface, it is even easier to use and automate alerts.
With a heritage of service and support, Luma Virtual Agent was built specifically to improve service delivery. Many companies do not have a knowledge solution as part of their ESM or ITSM. By leveraging the Luma Digital Suite, organizations can dramatically accelerate and elevate the self-service experience. Luma Enterprise Hub is available for larger companies that need a federated approach to access knowledge across their many applications and sources.
Luma Virtual Agent provides better service, delivers quick time to value and cost efficiencies. Just imagine:
- A conversational interface that guides users to actionable requests and improves self-service. Leveraging natural language processing and machine learning the result is an intelligent response that automates, and optimizes as usage grows.
- Relieve your analysts from the burden of chasing down end users for more information and optimize your workforce for extended service hours, remote management and ensure service continuity.
- Differentiate between user needs by disambiguating requests for service and knowledge, and deliver the information or service that best meets the request.
- Leverage a set of re-usable skills and automated tasks targeted to the needs of self-service users.
- Implement within weeks not months for quick time to value.
Leverage Digital Labor To Transform Service and Support
Deliver great experiences. Help users find answers to questions easily. Leverage predictive capabilities to anticipate unmet needs.
Empower service owners at a fraction of the cost. Organizations using Luma can reduce costs by 30% or more. Automate processes. Implement AI capabilities quickly, within a low to no code environment.
Provide better self-service. Help employees and customers get what they want with always on and multi-channel access.
The time is right to focus on the role of virtual agents in improving your service experiences. Act now to identify the impact virtual agents will have on your organization. Start developing the foundation that will enhance business operations through better support for the employees. Improved employee productivity will contribute to the company’s top and bottom line.
Luma is Open
Luma seamlessly integrates with existing service and support infrastructures and processes. Including ServiceNow, Cherwell, BMC, TOPdesk, Wendia POB and others. Luma also supports multiple communications channels including MS Teams, Slack, Google, WhatsApp and WeChat.
Automate Workflows With a Conversation
View and configure available automation workflows and integration
Luma is more than an intelligent chatbot. Luma includes an automation engine that allows
many service workflows to be implemented without analyst involvement.
Luma’s intuitive user interface enables service desk administrators to configure
automation workflows and view integrations intuitively and quickly.
More than 25 workflows are available out-of-the-box and more work
flows are added with each new release of Luma.
Luma’s conversational asks end users to provide all the information that’s needed to ensure tickets are fully formed and actionable.
First, the user makes the request in their own words or terminology, the NLP engine processes their request and matches it to what we call a skill, essentially a conversation, with an action at the end of it.
Then Luma prompts the user with a set of questions to triage the request or issue and, where possible, it completely automates its resolution or creates a service request or incident.
Zero touch resolutions
Luma gives end users the power to resolve their tickets without the support team being involved at all.
This could be a simple password reset or a more complex IT infrastructure request such as stopping/starting a virtual machine or updating Salesforce permissions
With an IT automation engine behind the scenes it makes Luma way more powerful than a standard Q&A chatbot
Automated follow up and
Luma improves analyst productivity by offloading many mundane tasks such as following up with end users and closing tickets.
Luma follows up by reaching out to the end user via chat and asks if the issue has been resolved to their satisfaction.
Luma also follows up on tasks pending approval or incidents pending an update from the customer.
Luma offers a rich variety of functionality
Luma enables end users to report issues conveniently by communicating with it using messaging apps and other tools they are familiar with and already utilizing.
- Increasing productivity of employees by enabling them to report issues on mobile devise without requiring them to leave the manufacturing floor to access a computer terminal to do so.
- Includes a customizable web widget to embed in an internet or intranet site, and SharePoint.
Since end users are not typically capable of describing issues using the technical terminology, required by support teams, Luma is capable of “filling in the gaps” to enable productive conversations with end users:
- Allows customized welcome messages based on the end user’s role;
- Includes a form-based conversation designer
- Leverages an existing catalog to create responses
- Enables existing FAQs and other documents to be imported
- Supports user-response-driven conditional branching
- Supports conversation chaining
- Supports user input validation
- Supports customizable attributes
- Encourages use of knowledge content before creating a ticket
- Suggests associated actions at the end of a conversation
- Imports/exports skills from other instances including testing environments
- Supports customizable web service integrations
- Identifies unmet needs by comparing user asks to existing skills or FAQs
- Allows admins to view skill usage data to understand trends and identify improvements
- Allows for bot testing, including a debugging log
- Includes a troubleshooting log.
An essential requisite of any productive interaction between two people is the ability for the listener to fully understand the information they are being presented with. The same is true of a conversation between someone reporting a technical issue and the virtual agent attempting to assist in resolving the issue. Luma supports these feature to enable conversations with end users to be completely understood:
- Includes multi-lingual supports
- Supports configurable matching thresholds;
- Includes administrator-assisted machine learning training;
- Enables automated user machine learning training;
- Includes auto-correction of common spelling errors before processing;
- Understands synonyms in user responses.
- Once information has been collected, understood and digested, Luma can execute actions to address the issues reported by end users and does so in ways that minimize involvement by agents. Answers common questions with text and HTML links;
- Fulfills requests by creating tickets in different ITSM systems;
- Triggers fulfillment in an external system using SOAP or REST API calls;
- Generates rich text emails to handle fulfillment;
- Performs complex automated workflows to resolve a user’s request;
- Simplifies user responses with buttons, cards, images, and carousels;
- Transfers users to agent, when required, seamlessly;
- Schedules meetings with agents through simple prompts;
- Supports configurable attempts before fallback.
Luma is capable of exchanging information with most applications and tools used by support organizations.
- Integrates with ITSM platforms from BMC, CA, Cherwell, ConnectWise, EasyVista, Freshservice, Kaseya, ServiceNow and more;
- Integrates with customer support software from Freshdesk, Zendesk and others.
- Luma is capable of autonomously implementing corrective actions in systems used by different departments across organizations. Integrates with Active Directory, Linux, MS Windows, VMware and other IT network infrastructure and applications;
- Integrates with software used by business teams in their day-to-day jobs such as CRM, ERP, HCM and other technologies.
- Supports notification APIs for sending reminders, announcements, outages and follow-ups through end users’ preferred chat channels
Luma can mitigate the burden of chasing down end users,freeing agents from many mundane tasks:
- Automates follow up for resolved tickets;
- Automates follow up for pending tickets;
- Automates follow up for pending approval tickets;
- Automates follow up for customizable conditions.
Many of the most forward-looking organizations are already leveraging the virtual agent features listed above to transform customer service experiences. The following examples span ITSM, ESM and CSS use cases:
- City government—wanted to accelerate issue resolution and improve IT costs with a conversational approach to issue determination and resolution; deployed Luma to drive self-service uptake and improve automation and expect a 30% improvement in costs, along with enhancements to user satisfaction and service desk productivity.
- Global software company—hoped to streamline user interactions by completing and triaging tickets (or deflecting them altogether), and surveying users once issues have been resolved; installed Luma to optimize the number of requests directed to its service desk catalog and automate as many workflows as possible; forecast a 35% improvement in overall support costs.
- Managed service provider—decided to offer a key customer a solution which improved user satisfaction by reducing telephone support wait times; implemented Luma in front of the customer’s interactive voice response system to divert users’ inquiries to a self-service knowledge base whenever possible; predict a 30% reduction in call volumes and a similar improvement in customer wait times.
- Multinational electronics manufacturer—resolved to increase the productivity of employees by enabling them to report issues on mobile devices removing the need for them to leave the manufacturing floor to access a computer terminal to do so; deployed Luma as a first point of contact, enabling simple requests to be diverted to a knowledge database and issues resolved intuitively; anticipate at least a 30% improvement in support and service costs.
- State government—wanted to improve the adoption of self-service resolution of issues by providing a more intuitive way for users to obtain assistance; installed Luma as a conversational interface with simple issues routed to relevant sections of a help desk knowledge base for self-service resolution; expecting a 3x increase in the amount of issues resolved without agent involvement.
Pre-Built Conversational Topics
You can quickly deploy AI-powered chatbot conversations using customizable templates for the most common enterprise IT, employee and customer support scenarios.
We call them “skills”. Luma has over 170 out-of-the-box capabilities, that enable you to immediately make better service experiences available to your self-service users. Other purpose-built skills support activities and functions used by service desk analysts and managers across.
Supplement with custom skills
Skills Builder is a tool designed for Service Management administrators to build skills quickly and easily. Create an FAQ conversation in minutes. Build triage conversations that trigger the creation of a ticket. Create skills from your existing Service Catalog. Skills Builder is designed for desktop or tablet devices, so you can create the next great skill from anywhere. And deploy it easily.
The best organizations are already
benefiting from Luma
Customer Focused Pricing.
Luma is priced to best meet the needs of your business. Our implementation is quick so you begin to see immediate benefits. For every dollar you spend, you will save many more in return.