The Knowledge Gap
Every organization has knowledge. The problem is they struggle to access it. This creates an opportunity gap for the business. Do you have a knowledge gap? Knowledge access is a view into the pulse of the organization. Availability and accessibility is a measure of how well a service organization functions. Best practices state that a knowledge strategy will enable your organization to provide superior service and support, as well as reduce your cost of operations.
“IDC reports knowledge workers spend roughly 30% of the workday searching for information.”
Unleash data and expertise to enhance service and support
Imagine if you were able to tap into the different knowledge sources across your enterprise. Providing access to previously siloed information that could be utilized to provide answers more quickly, connect common challenges, provide context in situations that were previously unrecognized. Luma Knowledge is the solution to the existing knowledge divide.
- Knowledge Building: Identify needs. Obtain existing knowledge and create the right knowledge quickly.
- Knowledge Sharing: Federate across multiple knowledge bases, semantic searches and guide requests to deliver accurate knowledge and information. Provide knowledge on demand.
- Knowledge Discovery: Proactively discover knowledge in an organization as well as from external sources.
- Knowledge Improvement: Monitor across knowledge data sources and feedback to provide recommendations. These may include identifying gaps, correcting knowledge, improving searches and retiring unused or unnecessary knowledge. This allows for continuous improvement and learning.
- Knowledge Foundation: Use state of art tools for sourcing, storing, classifying and searching for knowledge.
- A knowledge strategy should be an imperative to enhance your service and support experience.
- Contact us today for an evaluation.
The Benefits Of Knowledge
Access to previously untapped knowledge. A cohesive view across your organization provides access and availability to knowledge that was difficult if not impossible to find. All without manual intervention.
Luma Knowledge improves service and support. Acting as a federated hub, Luma streamlines automated processes with context across the enterprise systems and applications with voice or text. By centralizing knowledge and flow through machine learning, it improves availability and accessibility.
Luma Knowledge reduces enterprise costs. Automate FAQ generation, recommend knowledge additions and improve knowledge artifacts to reduce admin time and costs. Improve ticket deflection significantly. Up to 90% of tier one requests.
“99% of AI initiatives in IT service management will fail due to the lack of an established knowledge management foundation.”
Digital Labor Expands Capabilities
Luma Virtual Agent now leverages enterprise knowledge to harness and expand virtual service. A virtual agent joined to the knowledge hub will magnify the power of self-service.
Luma Virtual Agent with Luma Knowledge extends the capabilities of a conversational agent, providing not just access to more information, but context and relevance.
- Serve as a concierge between knowledge and the user in need
- Disambiguate user requests for service or knowledge and guide them to the best outcome
- Provide qualitative feedback leveraging machine learning to improve knowledge base searches, maximizing usefulness and availability.
- Provide contextually rich suggestions (versus unmatched phrases) for new content