Luma Digital Labor Product Suite
“Luma has made a big difference in how we manage support. During the recent events, it was more critical than ever to support remote workers. With 24×7 availability, we were able to manage far beyond our normal volume and maintain business continuity.” – Director, IT Service Management
Transform your service management across ITSM, ESM and Customer Service with the addition of Digital Labor. The Luma Digital Labor Product Suite applies breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural langue processing to deflect requests, incidents and user inquiries. The Luma suite learns as it goes in the conversation, in capturing knowledge utilization and in actions taken, rapidly delivering a quick return-on-investment. With a low code to no code environment, and integration with the leading service management solutions and communication channels, there is no long wait to get started.
With a robust set of products, Luma will:
- Deliver great experiences
- Empower service owners at a fraction of the cost
- Provide better self service
- Ensure business continuity
Explore the Luma Digital Labor Product Suite Today
What Analysts Want From a Virtual Agent
- One that can handle BOTH inbound and outbound queries. Via email, text, or voice.
- One that can either interact with other systems, other chatbots, or can even perform the work itself.
- Open architecture. Your VA should work seamlessly across your organization’s infrastructure and processes.
- Strong automation functionality.
- Ease of implementation with low code or no code.
- One that can serve as a single contact point for service interactions. This is critical to ensure that it is auditable and documented.
- Support multiple languages. Multi-tenant. Cloud-based or on-prem.
Luma Knowledge is a knowledge centered service that optimizes access, creation, re-use and improvement of knowledge into the day to day needs of users to solve problems. It lowers enterprise management costs by acting as a hub to centralize management and access. Machine learning maximizes usefulness and availability. When coupled with Luma Virtual Agent, it extends the capabilities of the conversational agent, providing not just access to more information, but context and relevance to requests and answers.
Luma Automation is a service fulfillment automation solution. A graphical workflow designer and orchestration engine enhance automation capabilities. With dozens of prebuilt connectors to IT infrastructure, SaaS platforms, and common applications, it provides seamless integration. When paired with Luma Virtual Agent, it improves productivity and both mean time to resolution and service level agreements.