Optimized for Rapid Incident Resolution
Intelligent Service Management categorizes incidents, to identify potentially unreported services and configuration items experiencing problems. Each incident’s configuration items can be easily identified by lookup in Intelligent Service Management’s Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
When the issue is not isolated, other tickets, configuration items, or problems may be associated with that incident. Service Level Agreements (SLAs) ensure that service-level obligations associated with the incident are attached to it.
To improve compliance, lingering incidents that jeopardize SLAs are escalated. Resolutions are easily found using Intelligent Service Management’s global search.
Greater Visibility and Transparency
To keep users and management informed, Intelligent Service Management tracks and communicates incidents. It automatically notifies users when there is a change in the status of the incident, and when the incident is resolved. Users may collaborate via web or mobile portal with other staff, and can provide feedback on their experiences.
Intelligent Service Management comes preconfigured with Dashboards and Reports, to manage and track incidents by:
- Identifying patterns in problems
- Analyzing costs
- Providing data on agent performance
- Reporting on SLA achievement, as well as areas of recurring issues
Custom views can be created using the integrated JasperSoft™ reporting tool. You can:
- View incident trends, and determine if they are problems
- See whether configuration items have been reported as failures
- View the cost of each incident while open and get its final cost upon its resolution or closure